Hirunika, UNP organizer for Ratmalana
Posted in Local News
MP Hirunika Premachandra was appointed by the Prime Minster Ranil Wickremesinghe as the UNP organizer for Ratmalana yesterday.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
Will she be the Jacinda Arden (the new New Zealand Prime Minister, 37 yr old, lives with a partner and a cat and DJ’s for a hobby !) of Sri Lanka?
We would love to see the end of ‘dead men walking’ leaders scudding the Lilly White Leader, his side-kick, the Wimpy Wick and many of those men who are cabinet ministers and state ministers and MP’s.
The only common thing these ‘dead men walking’ have is one leg in the grave and the other in Parliament.
She is a future Leader of this country.
The sooner it happens, the better off all of us would be!