I have proof – Hulugalle
Posted in Local News
Director General of the Media Center for National Security, Lakshman Hulugalle said today that he had proof to believe that the cause of the shooting in Katuwana was due to an internal conflict within the JVP.
“I have proof of the various allegations of violence that had been made against each other by JVP factions and this is why I said that the shooting can be linked to this. What I said was that I suspect that this was the cause,” he said at a media conference today.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
This investigation should be extended to cover Australia where the tamil terror leader of the FSP, Kumar Gunaratnam AKA Kumara Mahattaya also known as Thattaya, is basking in the protection of the Australian Government and carrying out terror activities against the state and people of Sri Lanka.
Mr Gunaratnam is driving around in Sydney in a shiny new Mercedes. GOSL should request the Govt of Australia to investigate Gunaratnem on where he gets the money to buy house and Benz while living on refugee dole.
Gunarantnam used some his money in organising the glittery inauguration of the FSP. We know where he gets the money; after all Terror tamils are all brothers when they are fighting our land.
The Defence Secretary did well in sending this guy away in time before the inauguration. Director National Security and SL High Commissioner in Australia should immediately initiate talks with Australia Police to investigate this tamil terror fraudster.
If there is any many who has lost all credibility in Sri Lanka it is Lakshman Hulugalle. One great job left for any future government is to bring this man before the law.