I have proof – Hulugalle
Director General of the Media Center for National Security, Lakshman Hulugalle said today that he had proof to believe that the cause of the shooting in Katuwana was due to an internal conflict within the JVP.
“I have proof of the various allegations of violence that had been made against each other by JVP factions and this is why I said that the shooting can be linked to this. What I said was that I suspect that this was the cause,” he said at a media conference today.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Department of Examinations announced dates of Scholarship Exam, O/L, A/L March 1, 2024
- Central Bank officials summoned to party leaders’ meeting over salary hike March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka halts free visas for long-staying Russian, Ukrainian nationals March 1, 2024
- UNFPA to assist Sri Lanka in modernizing statistical system for transition to digital economy March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka to introduce National Cyber Security Act, establish Cyber Security Authority March 1, 2024