I will complete goals in manifesto within my tenure – Gotabaya
Gotabaya Rajapaksa, Presidential Candidate of Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP), stated that he will complete everything that is said in his manifesto during his tenure as President.
He says that his manifesto contains practical goals that can be achieved rather than promises.
Rajapaksa stated this speaking at a public rally held in Dematagoda yesterday (03).
This rally was attended by the grandson of the late President J. R. Jayawardena, Pradeep Jayawardena.
Meanwhile, a Colombo Municipal Councilor of the United National Party (UNP) also joined in supporting Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
Addressing a public rally held in Wattala, the former Defence Secretary stated that he will act to arrest all involved in the Easter Sunday terror attacks.
He emphasized that he will not allow extremist terrorism under his administration.
(Source: Ada Derana)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023