Inter-provincial travel ban further extended
Posted by Editor on October 8, 2021 - 12:29 pm
The inter-provincial travel restrictions have been extended until October 21, the President’s Media Division said.
The decision has been reached at the COVID-19 prevention committee meeting.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023