Issues related to opening of Letters of Credit sorted out – Litro
Posted in Local News
Issues pertaining to the opening of Letters of Credit (LCs) and payment for liquefied petroleum (LP) gas have been sorted out, says the Chairman of Litro Gas.
Thereby, unloading, filling and distribution from the company’s storage terminal in Kerawalapitiya have already begun, he added.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023