Issues related to opening of Letters of Credit sorted out – Litro
Issues pertaining to the opening of Letters of Credit (LCs) and payment for liquefied petroleum (LP) gas have been sorted out, says the Chairman of Litro Gas.
Thereby, unloading, filling and distribution from the company’s storage terminal in Kerawalapitiya have already begun, he added.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023