Jeevan Thondaman signs nomination papers
Posted in Local News
Late former Minister Arumugan Thondaman’s son, Jeevan Thondaman has signed nomination papers to contest the upcoming General Election for the Nuwara-Eliya District under the ticket of the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna.
The nomination papers were signed at the Ceylon Workers Congress headquarters in Kotagala.
Jeevan Thondamon is contesting the General Election after the demise of his father, who handed over nominations to contest from the Nuwara-Eliya District.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
4th generation in Parliament struggling for estate worker welfare!
The Great Grandfather ended up as a billionaire and the Father ended up as a playboy with a passion for fast luxury cars.
The estate worker though continues to be the lowest paid worker in the Nation living in squalid conditions.
BTW, what happened to the much hyped Rs 1000 a day minimum wage pledge?
Gamini it is true some ends up as billionaires and some as play boys. No point grumbling about it. If you cannot beat them join them. Today you are only worth the money in your pocket and if you are a billionaire you command and control of the politicians, police and the legal system. How cool is that.