U.S. diplomat refuses PCR test at BIA
Posted in Local News
A U.S. diplomat, who had arrived at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) yesterday (4) at about 1.30 a.m. and had been asked to undergo the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test for COVID-19, had however refused, stating that he was entitled to diplomatic immunity.
Responding to criticism that he had not undergone the PCR test, the U.S. Embassy clarified that he had adhered carefully to the Sri Lankan COVID-19 guidelines, including quarantine restrictions, in close coordination with the Sri Lankan Ministry of Foreign Relations.
(Source: Ceylon Today – By Sulochana Ramiah Mohan)
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Of course, Black Lives DO NOT matter for the Americans.
They bring the Corona Virus to our Land.
Do they care? No, they do not care.
Bring Corona Virus to ensure death of many Dark Skins in our country.