Johnston further remanded until May 25
Posted in Local News
MP Johnston Fernando who was arrested over allegations of financial fraud, was further remanded till May 25 by the Kurunegala Magistrate today.
The Financial Crimes Investigation Division (FCID) arrested the former Minister as he arrived at the FCID to give a statement on alleged financial misappropriations at the Lanka Sathosa Ltd.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
the Hero of Lak sathosa ,, this is the latest style they go to jail