Kerosene price will be reduced from Monday – State Minister
Posted in Local News
The price of kerosene will be reduced by Rs. 25 to Rs. 30 per litre with effect from next Monday, State Minister Dilip Wedaarachchi said.
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023