Kumar Sangakkara’s Twitter account hacked
Sri Lankan legend Kumar Sangakkara on Wednesday claimed that his Twitter account had been hacked after an obscene tweet appeared on his verified Twitter account.
Sangakkara, who is currently playing for Surrey in the County Championship against Derbyshire in London, found out about the disaster during the Lunch break at The Oval today.
Clarifying the mess, the 37-year-old posted a series of tweets:
“Guys my twitter account has been hacked. I need to reset my account. It’s unbelievable. Apologies. In the middle of a county game.”
Regarded as one of the best batsmen of his era and also a statesman of the game, Sangakkara recently retired from international cricket at the end of second Test match between visiting Indian team and Sri Lanka at Colombo.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023