Kusal Janith Perera injured
Posted in Sports News
Sri Lankan cricketer Kusal Janith Perera was injured during the third test match against West Indies. He sustained the injury when fielding.
The day night test match is currently underway at the Kensington Oval, in Bridgetown, Barbados.
Kusal Janith injured himself after colliding with an advertisement board on the boundary line in the 5th delivery of the 28th over of Dilruwan Perera. He was taken to hospital in an ambulance for treatment.
(Source: News 1st)
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
Do we care?