Bribery case: Bail rejected for Mahanama and Dissanayaka
Posted in Local News
Colombo Chief Magistrate rejects bail application filed by President’s former Chief of Staff and former Chairman of the State Timber Corporation (STC) over the Rs 20 million bribe case.
The magistrate ordered that the suspects should be kept in remand prison until the case was over as it involves a huge amount of money.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
I hope this accusation will stick. Plenty of money wasted since Yahapalanaya came in. Many accused but none charged. A cover up for not being able to do buggerall since they came in to power.