LANKAN MONK INVITED TO THE ROYAL WEDDING
A Sri Lankan monk has been invited to the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Chief Incumbent of the London Buddhist Vihara, Venerable Bogoda Seelawimala Thera has thus been invited to grace the occasion.
The Royal Wedding is scheduled to to take place at the Westminster Abbey in London on the 29th of April.
Speaking to Newsfirst, Venerable Bogoda Seelawimala Thera stated that he has been invited to represent the Buddhist community around the world.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023