Leave of police personnel cancelled until May 31
Posted in Local News
Leave for all police officers, except for those serving in isolated areas have been canceled with immediate effect until May 31, Police Spokesman DIG Ajith Rohana said.
The officers living in isolated localities are not required to report to work until the isolation orders are lifted, he noted.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023