LP gas price increase by Litro reversed
Litro Gas has decided to suspend its decision to increase prices of domestic gas cylinders, as per a government directive, the company announced today (April 22).
Earlier, Litro Gas announced that the price of a 12.5kg LP gas cylinder would be increased to Rs. 5,175, with effect from midnight today.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023
- Suminda Sirisena passes away December 4, 2023