Maithripala’s brother remanded
Posted in Local News
An individual who is said to be a brother of Minister Maithripala Sirisena was remanded till October 30th by the Polonnaruwa magistrate after he was alleged to have obstructed duties of Wild Life officials.
Police Spokesman SSP Prishantha Jayakody said that an individual named Priyantha Sirisena handed himself over to the Polonnaruwa police following an incident involving Wildlife officials which had taken place on October 5th.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Now,I am watching the next step activate by the government .The H.E the president should let the law of the land to work ,impartally on this citizen.
take a bet. he will be released within few days and the police officerswill be punished.This is Sri Lanka
Milindu, you may be watching a serial drama where Wild Life Officers may go wild and say they obstructed their duties themselves and Mr.Priyantha Sirisena is not known to them.
However it is good to hear that culprits are brought to books and that the law of the land has been set in motion.
These all are tele dramas. Sri Lanka is not acountry that prevails real justice. These are the results of executive presidency.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.