Major General Hathurusinghe and Ambassador Kongahage at the 2nd International Symposium on CBRN
Posted in Local News
Major General M.Hathurusinghe, Commander Security Forces Jaffna, Sri Lanka Army and H.E the Ambassador Sarrath Kongahage participated at the 2nd International Symposium on protection against the effect of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear hazards (CBRN) in Berlin from 22nd to 24th October 2012. The Symposium focused on the establishment of extremely demanding interdisciplinary designed procedure and techniques in the context of crisis management, leadership organization, civilian and military organization for the protection of civilian and military personnel from the effect of CBRN hazards.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
Why should this information be a news ? This is not a news at all.