Posted in Local News
The Presidential Media Unit said a short while ago that the Defence Ministry had abolished the Media Centre for National Security (MCNS) with effect from November 1. The MCNS was headed by Lakshman Hulugalle.
“There is no special reason for the decision. The MCNS was an entity under the Defence Ministry and the Ministry has taken this decision,” Presidential Spokesman Mohan Samaranayake said.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023