Minister Janaka Bandara quits
Posted in Local News
Provincial Councils and Regional Development Minister Janaka Bandara Tennakoon has sent his resignation letter to President Maithripala Sirisena today.
Sources also said that the recent controversial speech made by the president, and the activities of the UNP had impelled him to resign.
He held a media briefing to protest the speech made by the President and demanded the SLFP Central Committeee should be convened to discuss the matter.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
That is the end of your political journey.
Hope you have nomination with UPFA.
If not, you will be that forgotten red fart.
thank you sir