MP Duminda Silva to be questioned for third day
Posted in Local News
CID has summoned MP Duminda Silva to appear at the CID for the third day for further questioning, Police said.
Mr. Silva was questioned by the CID yesterday and the day before on money laundering charges.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
we cannot understand why the CID questioning so much, now time to take action, we are eargaly waiting for the result-ananda
sincere justice prevail.
action without delay is the secret of efficiency towards ” good governance ” policy implementation , , , we await ,
He will be questioned till he gets a stroke and the he will be allowed to go to Singapore for treatment, this time it will take much longer than last time. The more you question, the bribe will also increase.