MPs entering chamber subjected to body search
Posted in Local News
All parliamentarians entering the Parliament chamber are reportedly being subjected to a thorough body search before they are allowed to enter.
It was yesterday reported that MP Palitha Thewarapperuma had allegedly brought a knife into the Chamber.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023