Multiple-vehicle collision causes heavy traffic on Southern Expressway
Multiple vehicle collisions on the Southern Expressway (E-01) were reported this morning (January 21) between Kottawa and Kahathuduwa interchanges, the expressway police said.
According to reports, four vehicles travelling towards Kottawa from Kahathuduwa had collided against each other.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023