New alliance will be registered as ‘National Democratic Front’ – PM
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe today said that they will form a new political alliance by the name of “National Democratic Front” (NDF) which will be registered as a political party to contest the next general election.
He said during the protest rally organized by the United National Front (UNF) at the Galle Face Green.
He also said that the new Alliance would be brought into a discussion after putting it to the working committee on this Friday (21).
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
A leading Blue Politician has openly called on the King to resign because he breached the Constitution, This act is against the Law; an Leader cannot continue in office having broken the law and worked against the oath of office.
If the King continues in office, there could be serious internal and international repercussions. No more speeches on Mandela at the UN. Other countries may deny entry to a person who has breached the law of this land while sitting in the throne.
a wolf always remain a wolf regradless of his coat. National Front will not buy you the votes for you to win elections. the best solution for you is to go into exile. I the last Ceylon PM to go into exile was Sir John even with hiss illustrious titke he did not cut much ice ultimately he died and soon forgotten…..
As for ranil his political destny is and if he feels that a change in name or identity wil influence his political fortunes