No penalty for income tax delays during lockdown
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet has decided not to charge any fine on income tax during the lock-down period (till June 20, 2020), Cabinet Spokesman Bandula Gunawardane said.
He told the weekly Cabinet Briefing that the proposal was tabled at yesterday’s Cabinet of Ministers meeting by President Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023