No VAT on Healthcare Services – Minister Senaratne
Posted in Local News
Minister of Health and Indigenous Medicine, Dr. Rajitha Senaratne yesterday confirmed the value added tax is not applicable on channelling services and medicines.
According to the Minister the facilities provided by private hospitals are fully VAT exempted. “Private channelling fees will have no implication from the VAT increase,” he added.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023