Parliament adjourned till November 19
Posted in Local News
The parliament session was adjourned till 1 pm on November 19 (Monday) after the Speaker was thrown at objects and disruptions caused by the government MPs.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
President created this bloody mess with out acting democratic way . Now he should leave first with out embarrassing the country further.A
The Country has come to a standstill.
The Treasury has run out of approved funds; Public Servants and other essential services are not able to be paid end of this month.
This fiasco has been caused one big person not being able to work with 2nd in command.
What a shame.
Everything is now hinged on the SC verdict due 07 Dec 2018.
The masses are gonna walk towards the mansion in which the big person (with a petty mind of a cockroach) lives and demand justice.
An ‘Arab Spring’ like uprising in the offing?