Pavithra Wanniarachchi transferred to IDH
Health Minister Pavithra Wanniarachchi who was at the Hikkaduwa Intermediate Treatment Centre after being COVID-19 infected was transferred to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (IDH) last evening.
The Minister was under medical supervision at the hospital, a hospital spokesperson said.
She was confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 last Saturday.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023