PM off to India
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremsinghe is due to leave on an official visit to India today,(November 21), states a press release from the Prime Minister’s office..
The Prime Minister will have a bilateral meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi and will also call on Indian President Ram Nath Kovind during his stay in New Delhi.
Premier Wickremesinghe will be participating at the opening ceremony of the 5th Global Conference on Cyberspace to be held in The Aero City, New Delhi which will inaugurated by the Indian Prime Minister on November 23.
Prime Minister Wickremesinghe will be accompanied by Prof. Maithree Wickramasinghe, Law and Order and Southern Development Minister Sagala Ratnayaka, Saman Ekanayake, Secretary to the Prime Minister, Saman Athaudahetti, Addl. Secretary to the Prime Minister and Ms. Sandra Perera, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023