Postal workers protest hampers traffic in Colombo, Fort
Posted in Local News
The D.R. Wijewardena Mawatha in Colombo Fort is reportedly hampered with traffic owing to the ongoing protest launched by the Postal Workers at the Central Mail Exchange.
However, a discussion is currently being held between the postal employees and the National Salaries and Cadres Commission officials.
The Convener of the United Postal Trade Union Front, Chinthaka Bandara, said that the discussions are held to find a fair solution for their demands.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023