President leaves for China
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena left for China on a four-day official visit this evening.
He was accompanied by a 33-member delegation including Foreign Affairs Minister Mangala Samaraweera and Ministers Champika Ranawaka, Ravi Karunanayake, Rajitha Senaratne, Wijedasa Rajapakshe and field marshal Sarath Fonseka.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Good luck sir.