Police search for Basil
Posted in Local News
The police will seek a court order to bring down ex-President’s brother and former Minister Basil Rajapaksa in order to question him over alleged financial frauds, police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekara said.
Media Spokesman said there are several charges against the former minister which includes spending over Rs 73 million for a national conference organised, printing over 15000 liths, defrauding Divi Neguma bonus and funding the presidential election.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
I wonder why these sinhalese still supporting these world famous robbers ( mahainda family ) who were the king of bribery .but its not wonder racist. Many articles published here some months before by s.wa**** concepted about racist but now its not wonder , sinhalese who are supporting to king of bribery n racist mr.mahinda.this picture shows the real image of sinhala buddhist those who are racist than others.
Hope this small instance would clarify S.wa****.
Your despicable comments should not be allowed to go scot free. We would like you not to spread your communalist and religious fanatism too far. Buddhists, Sinhala Buddhists in particular were very,very tolerant towards their visitors, a trait carried out too far even by the present day generation. Muslim representation in the NA far out number their population.All because of the generosity and tolerance and magnanimity of the majority. Do you have such tolerance in ANY one of the. Muslim countries?
Ashiq please, refrain from making scarrilous remarks about those whose rights are being usurped into.
Let us all live amicably and in peace.