President, PM not taken any decision on future political course
Posted in Local News
Presidential Media Division sources yesterday said that President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe have neither taken any decision nor reached any agreement over governing the Local Government institutions or future political activities of the government.
The Media Unit in a statement said that reports were appearing in certain media that the President and Prime Minister are said to have reached an agreement over the future political activities of the government following the Local Government elections 2018.
(Source: Daily News)
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
One of the options the two leaders should consider is mass resignation of the Yahapalana Government.
That will pave the way for a popularly elected President and a popularly elected Government to rule this country.
The Sinhala Buddhist blockheads are shining again.
70 years of exemplary stupidity; when will it end? When will the citizens be redeemed?
Mr T Soma,
Did you see what our London based war-hero Brigadier said to you on Independence Day ?
If you failed to get the message our war-hero Brigadier said to you, fearlessly, in public, then go catch a boat to your glorious Demala Nadu and live in the shadow of the big-bottomed Jeyalulitha
Thullepan Keep barking like a good little doggy. It will be Sinhalese Buddhist government for ever. So if you can;t beat them join them you fool. Otherwise you will be disappointed.
Thank you for your comment regarding the war criminal (London based Brigadier).
Please not the former CM of Tamil Nadu, Late Jeyalalitha, passed away quite some time ago and was cremated according to Hindu rites. Her big bottom that you refer to was also included in the cremation.
Therefore, when I go to Tamil Nadu, I cannot enjoy living in the shadow of her big bottoms.