President revokes public emergency regulations in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has issued a Gazette notification revoking the proclamation issued declaring State of Emergency.
The State of Emergency will be revoked from midnight of April 5, 2022.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023
- ‘Palestine will win’: Sri Lanka businesses raise funds for war-ravaged Gaza November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka President leaves for Dubai to attend the COP28 November 30, 2023