Prime Minister allows cinemas to reopen from January 1st
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa has granted permission to reopen cinemas across the island from the 1st of January, under strict health guidelines.
Accordingly, the permission had been granted to open all cinema theatres, except for those in the isolated areas.
All theatres should be disinfected and should follow health guidelines before opening, the PM said.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
That’s an excellent move from the greatest democrat in our land.
By the way, will seating be allowed in adjoining seats?
If not, my guy will not be able to perch his hand on my shoulder and reach downwards, a little bit to the hills of joy.
Understand your concern, Sister Roxie,
Those groping arms from the adjoining seat, seeking the ‘hills of joy’ are indeed, a great problem.
I cannot focus on the film when my hills are being explored.
Hope the PM understands and bans the use of adjoining seats.