Mahinda Rajapaksa signs nomination papers to contest from Kurunegala
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa has signed the nominations to contest the upcoming General Election.
Accordingly, the Premier will be contesting the polls from Kurunegala District.
The General Election 2020 is scheduled to be held on the 25th of April.
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023