Prior approval MANDATORY for gatherings and events
Posted in Local News
An Extraordinary Gazette was issued making it mandatory to obtain prior approval of the Director General of Health Services for gatherings, activities, events or similar places of meetings.
According to the Gazette, the guidelines, circulars, directions, instructions or terms and conditions issued, given by the Director General of Health Services supersede the guidelines, circulars, directions, instructions or terms and conditions issued, given or specified by other authorities.
The regulation has been made by Minister of Health Keheliya Rambukwella under sections 2 and 3 of the Quarantine and Prevention of Diseases Ordinance.
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023