PUCSL decides not to implement interim tariff revision with retrospective effect
The members of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL) have unanimously decided not to implement an interim electricity tariff revision with a retrospective effect.
The decision taken by the electricity sector regulator’s members was communicated by the PUCSL chairman, Janaka Ratnayake.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023