Pujith & Hemasiri further remanded
Posted in Local News
Former Secretary to the Ministry of Defence Hemasiri Fernando and Inspector General of Police Pujith Jayasundara, who was sent on mandatory leave, have been further remanded until the 23rd of December.
The Colombo Additional Magistrate delivered the order when the two defendants were produced before the court today (17).
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Pujitha,s proven ability to bend the law must be gainfully employed to bend the prison bars as well now. He may be able to walk out of prison and have a drink at his son’s wedding.
Poor Mr. Hemasiri , he is a misfit anywhere. He is a good ‘ yes, Sir’ man to any master.