Curfew in Maradana and Dematagoda Police areas with immediate effect
Posted in Local News
Quarantine curfew has been declared within Dematagoda and Maradana police areas with immediate effect until further notice, says Commander of Army Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva.
In the meantime, quarantine curfew has been imposed in Payagala, Beruwala and Aluthgama police areas until 5.00 am on Monday (October 26).
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023