Ranil wants MoU with Government
Posted in Local News
UNP leader Ranil Wickremesinghe making a special statement today said the UNP was willing to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government ‘to support the country in dealing with the aftermath of the impending resolution at the UNCHR,’
The opposition leader said the passing of the resolution is a certainty and the UNP did not want to see Sri Lanka being relegated as a ‘Pariah State’.
The UNP would support the government in implementing the LLRC, and the 13th Amendment and give the required assistance in solving the national issue, he said.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Ko Wickrama Bahu Kotiya Nehene Oya Meeting Eke
Kiwwath nethath Ranil Mahindata kade giya. Den aluth vipakshayak ona.
Goat bleats again. As if this regime cares two hoots about the help or non-help from this joker!Did this regime need his support to pass the 18th Amendment or to impeach the Chief Justice? If this country has been reduced to a pariah state, a pariah opposition leader should share the blame!