Ranjan Ramanayake released on bail
Posted in Local News
Former MP Ranjan Ramanayake, who was arrested for obstructing the duties of police officers, has been released on bail by the Nugegoda Magistrate’s Court today.
Police said he was released on two sureties of Rs. 200,000 each by the magistrate.
He was arrested on April 13 by the Mirihana Police along with his physiotherapist at Madiwela.
The physiotherapist was released and the MP was remanded till today.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
Saddavidda Pathina Amba Kumarage Alponsu Ranjan Ramanayake there is a saying that ‘Everyday is not Chhristmas’ so, please relax please do not release these videos with two ugly heavy vehicles. Be careful you are still a bachelor. One day you have to marry a decent ‘quality’ girl and have a family. This is COVID-19 time and do not use physiotherapists to distribute rice during curfew time. We love you because what ever said and done you entertained us.