Ranjan Ramanayake signs documents for Pardon
Ranjan Ramanayake today (August 13) signed the documents relating to a Presidential Pardon.
This was confirmed by Attorney-at-Law Dinesh Vidanapathirana to the media.
Ramanayake is currently serving a sentence for contempt of court.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023