Rishad Bathiudeen remanded
Posted in Local News
The court has ordered to remand MP Rishad Bathiudeen until August 18.
The order was issued after the MP was produced before the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court today.
Rishad Bathiudeen was produced before court today while in the custody of the CID on a detention order.
Rishad Bathiudeen and his brother Riyaj Bathiudeen were arrested on April 24 for allegedly aiding and abetting the suicide bombers who perpetrated the deadly terror attacks on April 21, 2019.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023