Rishad ordered to appear before court
Posted in Local News
The Mannar Magistrates’ court ordered Minister Rishad Bathiudeen to appear before courts on November 28, on allegations of threatening the former Mannar Magistrate.
The order was given by Judge Ranga Dissanayake who was specially appointed by the JSC to preside over the matter.
Courtesy: DM Online
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023