Rishad ordered to appear before court
The Mannar Magistrates’ court ordered Minister Rishad Bathiudeen to appear before courts on November 28, on allegations of threatening the former Mannar Magistrate.
The order was given by Judge Ranga Dissanayake who was specially appointed by the JSC to preside over the matter.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023