Rs. 1 bn worth Rosewood stock seized by Customs
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka Customs today seized a stock of 420 MT of Rosewood worth over Rs.1 billion, that was imported from an Eastern African country and to be exported to a Middle Eastern country, at the Orugodawatta yard, Customs said.
They said the stock of wood was stored in 28 containers.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023