Two on a motorcycle snatch Rs.5 Million
Posted in Local News
Two men are alleged to have robbed Rs.5 Million from a van transporting cash to a Private Leasing Company in Matugama this morning. Police said the robbery had taken place while the van was parked outside the Company situated on the Agalawatta Road.
The robbers, who had arrived on a motorcycle had snatched the bag of cash while it was about to be taken inside the building.
No suspects have been arrested yet.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023