Second AstraZeneca COVIShield dose to be administered from tomorrow
Posted in Local News
The second dose of Oxford-AstraZeneca COVIShield COVID-19 vaccine will be administered from Wednesday (April 28), says State Minister of Production, Supply, and Regulation of Pharmaceuticals Prof. Channa Jayasumana.
Accordingly, the health sector workers are expected to first receive the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVIShield vaccine’s second jab.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023