Seetha Arambepola resigns as Western Province governor
Posted in Local News
Western Province Governor Dr Seetha Arambepola resigns from her post after she has been nominated in the SLPP national list.
Dr. Arambepola was sworn in as the Governor of the Western Province before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa on November 21, 2019.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023