Selling national assets is not our policy – Mahinda Rajapaksa
Former Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa says selling national assets is not the policy of his faction.
Speaking during the second reading of the 2023 Budget in Parliament, former President Rajapaksa said first, loss-making entities must be transformed into profit-making intuitions.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023