SJB will claim 115 seats at the General Election – Sujeewa
Former State Minister Sujeewa Senanainghe says his faction will claim 115 seats at the upcoming General Election.
Speaking to media in Kandy, Former Parliamentarian Senasinghe said after winning the election, they will create a new political era in the country.
He charged that a group of citizens are acting like slaves and inciting racism to help sustain the political journey of some corrupt politicians, adding that if this trend continues, the country will not develop.
However, Senasinghe said he believes the people will reject racism and fake patriotism and unite as one nation.
He urged the public to reject rogues, extortionists and those who abuse power.
Former State Minister Sujeewa Senasinghe also claims that the establishment of the Presidential Commission of Inquiry is only an attempt by the Government to tarnish the image of its political opponents.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
What does “claim 115 seats” mean?
This is real Modadasa language.